We are a student organization empowering graduate students and post-docs to be more informed and involved in science policy. Our organization seeks to (1) enhance awareness among graduate students in engineering and science disciplines about fellowship and career opportunities in science policy; (2) provide support and resources for graduate students and post-docs pursuing opportunities in science policy; (3) conduct professional development events to prepare graduate students for careers in science policy; (4) facilitate community outreach and advocacy opportunities to increase understanding of scientific research among the community and support evidence-based policies.
- Co-Presidents – Sarah Goggin & Linnea Saby
- Treasurer – Anupam Prakash
- Communications – Ieva Juska
- Professional Development – Robert Dyer
- Outreach and Advocacy Co-Chairs – Sean Cuddy and Grace Bingham
- Policy Education Chair – Lucas Freeman
- National Coordinators – Chair Tara Illgner, Vice Chair Courtney Rogers